Friday, June 22, 2007

21 Months


I am now 21 Months Old. This means alot. I can sleep all by myself in my big girl bed. (Although I still enjoy crawling in bed with my parents when they allow it.) I can say many words. I especially enjoy the complicated words like trampoline, Massachusettes, and crocodile. However, I still prefer to call water "ott" even though I am quite capable of saying the entire wordl I have a little mind of my own and I am obsessed with going outside and playing in the water. I love reading books. When mommy takes me to the library all of the other kids play with the train, but I sit on the floor and look through book after book after book. I am a budding artist. My favorite media is finger paints, although I enjoy working with crayons and colored pencils as well. Overall, life as a 21 month old is pretty grand. I am looking forward to the arrival of my sibling in September, as I am quite the socialite and a built in play mate will be nice.

No comments: