Sunday, August 05, 2007

Creative-er

This weekend I went to my very first conference(or "Gathering unto God " as Aaron Evans would say.) It was all about spiritual creativity. I made some new friends, and re-connected with some old friends. I loved all the dancing and singing. Daddy got a prophetic word from Shawn Bolz and the new baby got a word from one of the Streams Interns. Overall it was an excellent time and now I have been released into my spiritual creativity! Praise God. We didn't take a whole lot of pictures, as we were mostly worshipping God, but here are a few that we did take:

Chillin in the Hotel Room

Daddy worshipping God on the drums with Sot.

My Creative Worship: ART

Wow! All this worship and creating really wears me out. I finally crashed in Grandpa's arms. We had a great weekend, and I can't wait to do it all again.

No comments: