Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm a Big Kid Now!

Today I got my very first hair cut. Mama said it was time to clean up my hair, and boy, am I glad I did. Not only did I get to go to this super cool hair salon, I also feel lighter! I pretty much enjoy anything involving scissors, and this was no different.


This is the place. The person who came up with this idea is not only a genius, but insane-ly rich!

"So, Miss Hairdresser, I would like a little off the sides and a bit shorter in the back..."

A View into the hair salon

This is my hair dresser, Fay, she was super cool.

Watching TV while I get snipped.

Getting blow dryed

All Done! Fay said I was better than some of the older kids at sitting still!

This is the TV screen at each station.

The Back! Can't wait to go back again.

1 comment:

Bridggymama said...

oh my, so adorable! and trendy, my my