Thursday, May 10, 2007

So the reason I haven't posted in awhile is because we are on vacation. We left for Phoenix last Friday (May 4th) to see my Great Grandma. (Pics of her will come later). Our first day was waking up at 4:00 in the morning to catch our plane out of Portland. Which by the way, if you ever have to catch a 6:00 flight out of Portland get there before 5:00 in the morning, if you want to avoid some stress... anyhow, that's another story...

We had a layover in Michigan airport, where I loved riding up and down the escalators and the speed walking thingies.


After the hard work of playing at the airport combined with waking up at 4:00 in the morning, I was able to catch some ZZZZ's. Our plane hadn't even left the ground when I fell asleep in Daddy's arms.

Wow, the cactus are really big here!

After a long day I got to have a bath in Grandma's sink, and then it was off to bed to rest up for our week of adventures.

No comments: